Monday, February 3, 2014

I probably should update this more

If I had time anymore I would still update this blog almost daily, but with a new job, a new baby, and Kadyn it's hard to do anything anymore. 

Oddly I like my new job a lot. I like most of the people I work with and I enjoy talking to some of the cool customers there. Call me weird but it's ok :)

Kadyn is back to school this week. After being sick and a few snow days he actually gets to go to school. He didn't have such a good day today but I am hoping tomorrow. Not to mention he was late getting home because of an emergency that happened on the bus and no one decided to call the parents and let them know that their handicapped children where going to be late. 

Kyle is growing and teething. He is getting so big. He amazes me everyday with his personality and his wit. He reaches for my face when I pick him up and he always smiles. He is a very happy loving baby. He loves his foods and snack and juices he gets. Can you believe he will be 6 months old this month. Sadly I wish he wasn't. I want my newborn baby again. He is getting so big and I think it's amazing. 

Kadyns new afo's came in today. I can not wait for him to be able to bring them home. Apparently they needed to be adjusted but I am hoping they are comfy enough for him to wear a lot more.

Nothing really new to report. 

:)

1 comments:

sara said...

Well, I am always thrilled to be updated, new news or not! Glad to know the boys are doing well, and that you are, too!
Best,
Sara